Are you energized by helping companies achieve success with technology?
Does a career with a cool, fast-paced tech startup with a work-from home Silicon Valley-style culture get you pumped up?
If the answer is a resounding “YES!” then, you might have what it takes to join the Prosperna Team!
Who is Prosperna?
At Prosperna, our mission “today” is to empower 100,000 Philippine MSMEs with simple and affordable eCommerce software-as-a-service.
The “future” has already started and we’re taking steps to create the world’s first single platform solution that brings together a brand.com online store builder and social commerce which will then enable us to compete in the greater SE Asia region as well as globally.
Our team is led by Dennis Velasco , CEO/Founder of Prosperna. Dennis is a Fil-am who spent 12 years in Silicon Valley to help build divisions for some of the fastest growing software companies like Salesforce.com, Xero and Cornerstone Ondemand, where he built their national and global Small Business Division and was part of their Initial Public Offering (IPO).
Today, Prosperna is rapidly growing at a double-digit rate month over-month with 40+ teammates.
What are we looking for?
We build awesome eCommerce software for Philippine MSMEs and we’re looking for tech-oriented Customer Success Managers to onboard and set up eCommerce software for new customers so that they can achieve their goals.
The right person for us is not necessarily one that is “senior level-this… or mid level-for that…or fresh grad”.
Obviously, to achieve this goal, the right person either knows how to get the job done or will do whatever it takes to get the best results.
More importantly, we’re looking for someone who:
- Is driven by solving problems.
- Can lead and manage eCommerce software implementation projects with the
ability to communicate effectively to all levels of the organization.
- Share our purpose-driven DNA to empower MSMEs.
- Strong business and eCommerce experience
What would you be doing?
- Design and implement strategic project plans to ensure the successful
implementation and adoption of the Prosperna software platform.
- Provide feedback and act as 1st level of escalation point of contact for customer
- Implement any necessary preventive measures to reduce customer faults and
- Review all technical support related processes and documentation for
- Execute and document activities in the company’s Project Management and
- Assist in the creation and implementation of customer self-service material and
- Present onboarding, adoption and training reports and realistic forecasts to the
- Identify emerging customer needs and market shifts to improve product features.
- Act as the point of contact and handle customer’s individual needs.
Related work experience & skills:
- Proven track record of great customer service experience at least 5 years (bonus points
for SaaS/tech startup customer support experience).
- Bachelor’s degree preferred with Masters or equivalent experience.
- A great communicator who knows how to build confident customer relationships.
- Consistently meeting or exceeding targets.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization.
- Strong business and eCommerce technology sense.
- Keen sense and attention to detail.
- An ability to deliver projects and answer inquiries on time.
- Familiarity with related software-as-a-service solutions.
- Understanding of software development life cycle.
- Experience with using CRM, project management and other online productivity tools.
10 Reasons to Join Us
- Customer Success – our purpose is to empower MSMEs.
- The Challenger – we want to build a #betterPhilippines and we’re willing to go against the status quo for the greater good.
- Transparency – great communication keeps everyone on the same page and aligned towards the same goal.
- Keep’ it Real – be free to be yourself. Everyone’s idea matters. This is how we find our best self.
- Make the Rocket Ship Go Faster – We desire to find ways to be more efficient and deliver better quality and a better customer experience.
- Passion for Learning – Everyone’s empowered to find, seek and take their personal development into their own hands with the company’s support.
- The Extra Mile – When everyone takes one extra step, we inspire others around us and multiply success instantly.
- Measurable Value – Whatever we do, it’s important to align to delivering measurable customer value.
- Global Minded – We have a global culture. Work from anywhere, at anytime with an amazing team led by a Silicon Valley experienced founder.
- Venture Backed – With some help from the leading venture capital investors like Foxmont Capital, DayOne Capital and Johnsen Global, we have the fuel to just do it.
Want to learn more?
How to apply?
Send us an email with the title, “Customer Success Manager” and tell us about what inspired you to reach out to us: