Are you the type of person that wants to make an impact on those around you?
Are you a motivated self-starter who’s results-focused and looking for an amazing career journey with one of the coolest tech companies in SE Asia?
Do you have experience and enjoy the responsibility/flexibility of working from home?
If your answer to the questions above is a resounding “YES!” then, you’ve got what it takes to be on the Prosperna Team!
What You’ll Do
- Oversee the day-to-day operations of the Customer Happiness Team
- Be actively involved with the operational delivery and Metrics and SLA if required for new product and feature releases
- Facilitate reporting on metrics
- Ensure that all customer inquiries and issues are solved correctly and in accordance to the proper SLA
- Work to pioneer/update any relevant support material for the team
- Provide feedback and act as 1st level of escalation point of contact.
- Evaluate and analyze Customer Happiness software data to analyze case trends to prevent future issues
- Assist the customer Happiness team in building knowledge base/support data such as training materials and FAQs.
- Identify common customer challenges and proactively find ways to improve our product and processes.
- Create a system to gather feedback and feature requests and communicate them effectively to the team
- Let our customers feel heard and happier.
What We’re Looking For
- Proven track record of great customer service experience at least 5 years (bonus points for SaaS/tech startup customer support experience).
- Bachelor’s degree preferred with Masters or equivalent experience.
- Experience in using zendek, click up, mix panel and hubspot is a plus
- Tech savvy and hungry to improve technical skills.
- Ability to identify customer needs and successfully implement solutions.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills, you can explain complex issues in simple terms and adapt your tone for different users.
- Humble and friendly person who genuinely loves helping people and solving problems.
- Graduate of any course.
Send in your CV and tell us a little something about yourself today!