Are you the type of person that wants to make an impact on those around you?
Are you a motivated self-starter who’s results-focused and looking for an amazing career journey with one of the coolest tech companies in SE Asia?
Do you have experience and enjoy the responsibility/flexibility of working from home?
If your answer to the questions above is a resounding “YES!” then, you’ve got what it takes to be on the Prosperna Team!
What You’ll Do
- Manage and own the quality of software and systems
- Work closely with software developers to understand new release functionality
- Create thorough end-to-end test plans
- Continuously re-evaluate test plans to adjust for new information and project schedules.
- Develop and execute detailed functional test cases based on requirements and end-to-end infrastructure
- Perform testing and Document and rank defects in agile project management software so they can be addressed by development teams.
- Execution of system and integration testing.
- Query databases to obtain/verify test results
- Conduct regular regression testing to support frequent releases.
- Identify, write and regression test defects identified during the various phases of testing
- Conduct functional and browser compatibility tests on site enhancement and maintenance work completed by in-house and offsite development teams.
- Review specific web pages or functionality as directed.
- Work collaboratively with a Project Manager and team of developers to ensure the quality of the team’s output.
- Monitor defect reporting tool for website issues reported by business units. Clarify issues with business units, reproduce and document identified defects for the development team to address.
- Assess projects to identify QA requirements and identify areas for improvement.
- Automate tests where appropriate (including researching and evaluating testing tools).
- Maintain QA-related documentation
What We’re Looking For
- 1-2 years of experience as a Quality Assurance Engineer
- With experience in a variety of different testing techniques such as UI Testing, Automated Testing, and other
- Working knowledge of APIs and Postman is an advantage
- Can write detailed test cases
- Great experience in software QA tools and processes
- A sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skill
Send in your CV and tell us a little something about yourself today!