Does a career with a cool, fast-paced tech startup with a work-from-home Silicon Valley-style culture get you pumped up?
If the answer is a resounding “YES!” then, you might have what it takes to join the Prosperna Team!
Who is Prosperna?
At Prosperna, our mission “today” is to empower 100,000 Philippine MSMEs with simple and affordable eCommerce software-as-a-service.
Our team is led by Dennis Velasco, CEO/Founder of Prosperna. Dennis is a Fil-am who spent 12 years in Silicon Valley to help build divisions for some of the fastest growing software companies like Salesforce.com, Xero and Cornerstone Ondemand, where he built their national and global Small Business Division and was part of their Initial Public Offering (IPO).
He recently moved to the Philippines to bring Silicon Valley-level technology to help our country and today, Prosperna is rapidly growing at a double-digit rate, month-over-month with 40+ teammates.
What are we looking for?
We build awesome eCommerce software for Philippine MSMEs and we’re looking for sales-oriented Account Managers to build connections, upsell services and manage contract renewals by demoing our solutions and persuading existing customers to continue working with us as their eCommerce partner.
The right person for us is not necessarily one that is “senior level-this… or mid level-for that…or fresh grad”.
Obviously, to achieve this goal, the right person either has the natural born business communication skills or will do whatever it takes to get the best results.
More importantly, we’re looking for someone who:
- Is driven by the relentless pursuit of closing deals with existing customers and getting rewarded for their results.
- Has the tech-savviness and communication skills to build a connection with business owners and help them succeed.
- Shares our purpose-driven DNA to empower MSMEs.
What would you be doing?
- Responsible for system training during the implementation and adoption process.
- Responsible for providing training to the CSM Team , as well as developing programs and training materials and knowledge base articles.
- Participating in internal company training campaigns.
- Develop and conduct professional product training sessions in small and large forums, remotely.
- Create support training materials for use by customers and support team, including the creation of scripted support for use by Customer Happiness and support associate to other team members.
- Act as the Subject Matter expert for product and assist on providing insights to issues to colleagues, management teams, and clients.
- Aid in the tracking and analytics collection by maintaining accurate and timely records of all training conducted.
- Build an annual training program and deliver training courses.
- And any other tasks that top management may assign
Related work experience & skills:
- Must have at least 2 years work experience in Product Training, Learning & Development.
- Experience in facilitating software programing-related training.
- Experience in the Software Industry or Digital Marketing is a plus.
- Extensive knowledge of instructional design theory and learning principles.
- Proven ability to master the full training cycle.
- Adequate knowledge of learning management software.
- Familiarity with modern training methods, tools and techniques.
- Familiarity with talent management and succession planning.
- Ability to present complex information to a variety of audiences.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to determine training objectives.
- Skill in preparing instructional aids and plans.
10 Reasons to Join Us
- Customer Success – our purpose is to empower MSMEs.
- The Challenger – we want to build a #betterPhilippines and we’re willing to go against the status quo for the greater good.
- Transparency – great communication keeps everyone on the same page and aligned towards the same goal.
- Keep’ it Real – be free to be yourself. Everyone’s idea matters. This is how we find our best self.
- Make the Rocket Ship Go Faster – We desire to find ways to be more efficient and deliver better quality and a better customer experience.
- Passion for Learning – Everyone’s empowered to find, seek and take their personal development into their own hands with the company’s support.
- The Extra Mile – When everyone takes one extra step, we inspire others around us and multiply success instantly.
- Measurable Value – Whatever we do, it’s important to align to delivering measurable customer value.
- Global Minded – We have a global culture. Work from anywhere, at anytime with an amazing team led by a Silicon Valley experienced founder.
- Venture Backed – With some help from the leading venture capital investors like Foxmont Capital, DayOne Capital and Johnsen Global, we have the fuel to just do it.
Want to learn more?
Check us out at:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/prosperna/
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Prosperna
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/prosperna/
- Website: https://www.prosperna.com/
How to apply?
Send us an email with the title, “Training Specialist Rockstar” and tell us about what inspired you to reach out to us: