Are you a motivated and sales-oriented professional that’s tech-savvy?
Are you early in your sales career or trying to break into the tech industry?
Does a career with a cool, fast-paced tech startup with a work-from-home Silicon Valley-style culture get you pumped up?
If the answer is a resounding “YES!” then, you might have what it takes to join the Prosperna Team!
Who is Prosperna?
At Prosperna, our mission “today” is to empower 100,000 Philippine MSMEs with simple and affordable eCommerce software-as-a-service.
Our team is led by Dennis Velasco, CEO/Founder of Prosperna. Dennis is a Fil-am who spent 12 years in Silicon Valley to help build divisions for some of the fastest growing software companies like Salesforce.com, Xero and Cornerstone Ondemand, where he built their national and global Small Business Division and was part of their Initial Public Offering (IPO).
He recently moved to the Philippines to bring Silicon Valley-level technology to help our country and today, Prosperna is rapidly growing at a double-digit rate, month-over-month with 40+ teammates.
What are we looking for?
We build awesome eCommerce software for Philippine MSMEs and we’re looking for sales-oriented Market Development Representatives to follow up on inbound leads, qualify prospects and book online demonstrations with potential customers and our Account Executives.
The right person for us is not necessarily one that is “senior level-this… or mid level-for that…or fresh grad”.
Obviously, to achieve this goal, the right person either has the natural born business communication skills or will do whatever it takes to get the best results.
More importantly, we’re looking for someone who:
- Is driven by the relentless pursuit of getting rewarded for their results.
- Wants to get their “foot in the door” to develop a professional tech sales career.
- Has the tech-savviness and communication skills to build a connection with business owners and help them succeed.
- Shares our purpose-driven DNA to empower MSMEs.
- Can commit to a 12 month program then qualify as an Account Executive.
What would you be doing?
- Achieve sales goals by following up on inbound leads, qualifying prospects and booking online demonstrations with potential customers and our Account Executives to achieve booked appointment quotas.
- Research prospects, prepare and contact potential and existing customers via phone, email, SMS and social media.
- Deliver online presentations via Google Meet and/or Zoom.
- Handle sales objections and negotiations.
- Manage, document and maintain the entire sales process within our CRM.
- Meet daily, weekly, and monthly sales targets.
- Participate and contribute value during sales team meetings.
10 Reasons to Join Us
- Customer Success – our purpose is to empower MSMEs.
- The Challenger – we want to build a #betterPhilippines and we’re willing to go against the status quo for the greater good.
- Transparency – great communication keeps everyone on the same page and aligned towards the same goal.
- Keep’ it Real – be free to be yourself. Everyone’s idea matters. This is how we find our best self.
- Make the Rocket Ship Go Faster – We desire to find ways to be more efficient and deliver better quality and a better customer experience.
- Passion for Learning – Everyone’s empowered to find, seek and take their personal development into their own hands with the company’s support.
- The Extra Mile – When everyone takes one extra step, we inspire others around us and multiply success instantly.
- Measurable Value – Whatever we do, it’s important to align to delivering measurable customer value.
- Global Minded – We have a global culture. Work from anywhere, at anytime with an amazing team led by a Silicon Valley experienced founder.
- Venture Backed – With some help from the leading venture capital investors like Foxmont Capital, DayOne Capital and Johnsen Global, we have the fuel to just do it.
Want to learn more?
Check us out at:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/prosperna/
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Prosperna
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/prosperna/
- Website: https://www.prosperna.com/
How to apply?
Send us an email with the title, “Market Development Rockstar” and tell us about what inspired you to reach out to us: