Does a career with a cool, fast-paced tech startup with a work-from-home Silicon Valley-style culture get you pumped up?
If the answer is a resounding “YES!” then, you might have what it takes to join the Prosperna Team!
Who is Prosperna?
At Prosperna, our mission “today” is to empower 100,000 Philippine MSMEs with simple and affordable eCommerce software-as-a-service.
Our team is led by Dennis Velasco, CEO/Founder of Prosperna. Dennis is a Fil-am who spent 12 years in Silicon Valley to help build divisions for some of the fastest growing software companies like Salesforce.com, Xero and Cornerstone Ondemand, where he built their national and global Small Business Division and was part of their Initial Public Offering (IPO).
He recently moved to the Philippines to bring Silicon Valley-level technology to help our country and today, Prosperna is rapidly growing at a double-digit rate, month-over-month with 40+ teammates.
What are we looking for?
We build awesome eCommerce software for Philippine MSMEs and we’re looking for awesome IT Devops to address small, large, and enterprise-level performance across the organization.
The right person for us is not necessarily one that is “senior level-this… or mid level-for that…or fresh grad”.
Obviously, to achieve this goal, the right person either has the natural born business communication skills or will do whatever it takes to get the best results.
More importantly, we’re looking for someone who:
- Can provide technical knowledge on processes and operations.
- Actively improve and drive the quality of improvements.
- Shares our purpose-driven DNA to empower MSMEs.
What would you be doing?
- Build, deploy and maintain production infrastructure and services.
- Deploy software updates and fixes.
- Monitoring, troubleshooting and capacity planning of cloud platforms.
- Implement automation tools and frameworks (CI/CD pipelines).
- Develop/maintain company processes, tools and documentation.
- Create Playbook for site/server automations.
Related work experience & skills:
- 1yr to 2yrs in DevOps.
- Familiar with CI/CD (GitHub Actions, circleCI, TravisCI).
- Familiar with Shell scripting.
- Knowledge of AWS, DigitalOcean Console Dashboard.
- Familiar with AWS CLI.
- Minimal knowledge in Ansible (not required but is a plus).
- Minimal knowledge in docker (not required but is a plus).
- Familiar with Laravel setup and other frameworks.
- Familiar in MERN setup and other front-end framework.
- Familiar with ELK stack (not required but is a plus).
- Familiar with autoscaling.
- Knowledgeable in version control such as Github, Bitbucket, and Gitlab.
10 Reasons to Join Us
- Customer Success – our purpose is to empower MSMEs.
- The Challenger – we want to build a #betterPhilippines and we’re willing to go against the status quo for the greater good.
- Transparency – great communication keeps everyone on the same page and aligned towards the same goal.
- Keep’ it Real – be free to be yourself. Everyone’s idea matters. This is how we find our best self.
- Make the Rocket Ship Go Faster – We desire to find ways to be more efficient and deliver better quality and a better customer experience.
- Passion for Learning – Everyone’s empowered to find, seek and take their personal development into their own hands with the company’s support.
- The Extra Mile – When everyone takes one extra step, we inspire others around us and multiply success instantly.
- Measurable Value – Whatever we do, it’s important to align to delivering measurable customer value.
- Global Minded – We have a global culture. Work from anywhere, at anytime with an amazing team led by a Silicon Valley experienced founder.
- Venture Backed – With some help from the leading venture capital investors like Foxmont Capital, DayOne Capital and Johnsen Global, we have the fuel to just do it.